I’LL HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE TRANSLATION INDUSTRY SAFELY
TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT MENTOR ON YOUR SIDE
Currently I’m working on:
- TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES – you can now register for the course, starts Sept 4
- THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY OF MACHINE TRANSLATION & AI — a brief guide to machine translation for translation customers
- 11 ways to NOT spoil your app’s localization — a minicourse for translation customers
- Translations and revisions: cybersecurity, inclusive workplace, CRM system
Years in the business and still loving it!
Words translated or reviewed
Clients in 11 countries
On 4 continents
20+ years of translation and translation management experience
- Expertise in IT translations and in translating legal documents.
- A creative mind for crafting compelling Czech marketing copy.
- A unique combination of education: English philology + intellectual property law, and Legal English courses to boot.
Former agency employee
Turned translation firm owner
Turned freelance translator and writer
Offering all the know-how in a single bundle
- I love Scotland, I’m a photography enthusiast and I love dancing flamenco 💃.
- I’ve translated or reviewed millions of words, managed scarily big translation projects.
- I love diversity in both work and life — translating European legislation, children’s books, and even authoring a travelogue on India.
- Everything is interesting when you take a closer look. That’s why I prefer working with long-term clients, getting to know them and their products, and helping them succeed in the Czech market.
- I care to keep my promises, and I work with clients who share the same philosophy. I take my deadlines seriously and deliver on time. Once the project is completed, I’ll be looking forward to receiving my payment just as promptly.
WHO ARE MY CLIENTS?
I’ve worked with most diverse clients from banks to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers.
These days, it’s major players in IT as well as startups, and even a small cosmetics company.
THE MOST AMAZING THING ABOUT MY JOB?
To watch my customer go for it and SUCCEED!
THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY OF MACHINE TRANSLATION & AI
“DO I REALLY NEED A TRANSLATOR?”
Considering the use of Machine Translation or AI?
Follow my simple and intuitive guide and see whether
MT can contribute to your project and goals.
Assess risks, evaluate benefits.
No extra charge, no credit card number required.
Feel free to MESSAGE ME →