1. DATA CONTROLLER
The person collecting and processing your data, in this document also referred to as “I,” “me,” or “data controller”:
Full name: Marketa Brozova Hanelova
Postal address: Sedlec 126, 250 65 Czech Republic
For any information regarding the processing of your personal data or for any requests to rectify, update, or erase your data, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PERSONAL DATA I PROCESS
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. These may for example include your name, ID nr, location data, network identifiers and similar data.
Please, note: I do NOT collect or process any sensitive data as defined by GDPR (personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs; trade-union membership; genetic data, biometric data processed solely to identify a human being; health-related data; data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation).
3. CHARACTER OF PERSONAL DATA; PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF PROCESSING
(1) I process personal data you provided when placing an order with me or when you filled another contact form.
I process your contact and identification details and any other data needed to perform our contract and my related obligations, which may include your name, email, phone, mailing address, business ID, VAT ID, tax residence and similar.
(2) The legal bases for processing your data include:
- Performing a contract between you and me;
- Your consent with processing for marketing purposes (which means sending marketing communications, such as articles, newsletters, tips and tricks, course invitations or product offers or similar).
(3) The purposes of processing your data include:
- Processing and performing your order and the execution of rights and obligations arising from the contract between you and me, this including my legal duty to keep my accounts and to comply with my reporting duties.
- Marketing communication.
(4) I perform no automated individual decision-making, including profiling as defined by Article 22 GDPR.
(5) Data retention – how long I store your data:
- For the period needed to perform all rights and obligations arising from our legal relationship, including my legal duties to keep accounting records.
- Until you withdraw your consent with data processing for marketing purposes, however, maximum for the period of 5 years.
- Upon expiry of the data retention period above, I will erase your data.
(6) Data recipients – third party providers who may process your data:
(a) I have no intention to forward, provide, sell, or otherwise share your data with any third parties.
However, some parts of my services are secured or provided by third parties who may need to process your data either. These providers may include:
- IT and system administration service providers.
- Government bodies that lawfully require reporting from me.
- Government bodies inspecting my accounts or any other of my legal duties.
- Third parties helping me to provide my services, such as copywriters, customer support and virtual assistants, or accountants.
(b) International Transfers
Some of the third-party service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
All such third parties will be required to provide the same or adequate level of protection of your data as laid down by EU data protection laws.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have your personal data rectified, or erased
- Right to object to processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw your consent with processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your data protection rights were infringed
5. SECURING YOUR DATA
Your data will only be processed pursuant to applicable regulations (GDPR) and for purposes needed to provide my services.
Your data will be protected from accidental access, corruption and destruction and any unauthorized or unlawful transfer or misuse.
The technical and organizational measures taken to protect your data are adequate to the level of risk.
Your data will be made accessible to no third persons, except for third-party providers mentioned in Article 3 above and for competent government authorities. Third-party providers will always be selected with regard to their high service and ethical standards, including a high level of data protection.
6. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION
- You agree to processing your personal data for my mailing purposes, which means sending you commercial communications, advertising messages, direct sales, market surveys and direct product offers.
- You declare that you do not deem information sent pursuant to the previous paragraph unsolicited advertising.
- If you no longer wish to receive any communications from me, you have the right to unsubscribe at any moment by clicking the unsubscribe link, or you can withdraw your consent with data processing by email sent to email@example.com.
Last updated: July 2023